The Book of Rolex demonstrates how each model fits its social milieu, present and past. It also addresses the multitude of fakes on the market, including the so-called ‘Frankensteins’ – watches made from a mixture of real parts and forgeries, which are notoriously hard to spot – imparting all the skills needed to pick counterfeits out of a line-up. A holistic view of Rolex watches, this book promises to be as timeless as the brand itself. Should you be considering a Rolex, this book will convince you of its worth as an investment.
- An exhaustive appraisal of the Rolex watch, including studies of vintage models, current designs and special editions
- Learn how to spot fakes using the same clues as the experts
- Invaluable to any watch-lover, especially aspiring
- Rolex collectorsHorological trends flit by faster than ever in today's fast-paced society.
- But Rolex does not rely on gimmicks; theirs is a more perennial allure, with a reputation built on traditions and hard-earned skill.